June 03, 2012
AREVA denies the mistaken information in the press today regarding the group's financial forecasts for year 2012.
AREVA reminds it has confirmed, during the annual general meeting held on May 10th, all of the group's financial objectives as defined in the "Action 2016" strategic action plan. As a reminder, AREVA has set the following objectives:
1/ Over the 2012-2013 period:
- organic revenue growth of around 3-6% per year over the 2012-2013 period in the nuclear operations and revenue of more than 750 million euros in renewable energies in 2013 (compared with 297 million euros in 2011);
- EBITDA of more than 750 million euros in 2012, and more than 1.25 billion euros in 2013;
- gross Capex of an average of 1.9 billion euros per year;
- free operating cash flow before tax in a negative amount of less than 1.5 billion euros in 2012 and balanced in 2013.
The Group’s objectives also include a minimum of 1.2 billion euros in proceeds from asset sales over the 2012-2013 period.
2/ Over the 2015 -2016 period:
- organic revenue growth of around 5-8% per year in the nuclear operations and revenue of more than 1.25 billion euros in renewable energies by 2015;
- gross Capex reduced to an average of 1.3 billion euros per year over the 2014-2016 period;
- positive free operating cash flow before tax of more than 1 billion euros per year beginning in 2015.