Appointments within the AREVA Group
GROUP / ORGANIZATION
January 04, 2005
REACTORS AND SERVICES DIVISION
- Frédéric Van Heems, GB II Program Director, is appointed Director of the Nuclear Measurements Business Unit, and President and CEO of Canberra.
- Pierre Coursier, Member of the Executive Committee and Senior Executive Vice President, Executives Career Development, is appointed Senior Executive Vice President of Front End Major Projects.
- Nicolas Swetchine, Deputy Senior Vice President of International Affairs and Marketing at AREVA and Vice President of Sales at COGEMA, is appointed, within AREVA's International Affairs and Marketing Department, Vice President, Corporate Sales, and Director of the Key Account Managers Program replacing Philip LOEB who is retiring.
- Gérard Le Bastard is appointed Deputy Senior Vice President of International Affairs and Marketing at AREVA and Vice President of Sales at COGEMA, replacing Nicolas Swetchine.
- Marc Chevrel is joining the group as Deputy Senior Vice President of Strategy at AREVA and Senior Vice President of Strategy at COGEMA replacing Denis Francillard.
- Denis Francillard is appointed Vice President of AREVA's Strategy Department in charge of Participations and Development.
These appointments came into effect on January 3, 2005 except for the appointment of Mr. Van Heems which comes into effect on February 1, 2005 and for the appointments of Mr. Swetchine and Mr. Le Bastard which come into effect on February 5, 2005.
CVs and photographs available on request.