AREVA Annual General Meeting
GROUP / FINANCE
May 20, 2014
The Combined Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders which was held in Paris on May 20, 2014 under the chairmanship of Pierre Blayau, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, approved the resolutions submitted for a vote by the shareholders, with the exception of the sixteenth resolution.
In particular, the Shareholders:
- approved the corporate and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013 and the allocation of results in their entirety to retained earnings entailing the non-payment of a dividend;
- set the amount of attendance fees allocated to the members of the Supervisory Board at 400,000 euros for fiscal year 2014. This amount is similar to the one set for fiscal years 2012 and 2013;
- ratified the appointment of Mr. Pierre Blayau to the Supervisory Board,
- gave a favorable opinion on the items of remuneration due or allocated for 2013 to each member of the Company's Executive Board, following the recommendation of the AFEP-MEDEF Code of Corporate Governance;
- delegated its authority to the Executive Board to undertake various capital increases, with or without preemptive subscription right, if decided and within a given period of time, under the conditions prescribed by law.