Our professions: Managing and developing
The nature of the group's activities requires that support functions, from human resources to finance, focus on the particular issues and technologies associated with energy professions. This is the best approach to effectively assist them in their development.
- Supply the financial structure adapted to the activities
- Define and implement the human resources policy
- Ensure legal control
- Implement and streamline information systems
- Integrate purchases in decision-making processes
An example of our careers:
- Buyer: centralizes purchases and oversees proper synergy between teams, looks for improved purchase sources and implements framework agreements.
- Purchasing: market managers, purchasing coordinators, methods and control managers
- Communications: internal communications, external communications, public relations, advertising, community relations
- Finance: accounts, finance, management control, cash management
- Audit: junior/senior auditors
- IT: industrial IT, management IT, software engineering
- Legal: all legal roles
- Human resources: HR development, employee relations, training and professional development, compensation, benefits, recruiting and staffing.
- Strategy: strategic planning, business portfolio review, mergers and acquisitions
Olivier Tirel, unit manager, La Hague (France)
Olivier Tirel manages a team of 40 people specializing in the development of software for the La Hague site. A former developer turned project manager and then unit manager within EURIWARE, he considers the development prospects offered by the AREVA group to be motivational.
Our last offers - Managing and developing
|Project Engineer||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|Mechanical Engineer II - IV, Project and Reliability Engineering||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|AFS - Nuclear Engineer III - IV||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|AFS - Mechanical Designer I - II (MOX)||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|I&C Cyber Security Engineer III||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|Reactor Coolant Pump & Motor Field Service Tech (Field Service Rep) (PKB)||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineer||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|Fluid System Engineer H/F||EUROPE||France|
|Fuel Mechanical Dynamic Engineer (Engineer III - Principal Engineer) - Pipeline||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|BWR Neutronics Codes and Methods Engineer IV - Advisory Engr. (Pipeline Req.)||NORTH AMERICA||United States|