Our professions: Advising and satisfying
AREVA manages and develops technical and industrial solutions to meet clients’ needs. Drawn from engineering and construction fields as well as sales, marketing and corporate law, contract managers benefit from a strong technical and managerial culture.
- Negotiating and managing contracts
- Providing after-sales service
- Sales: business development managers, bid engineers, account managers, business engineers, corporate technical support, sales administration, customer services, etc.
- Marketing: product managers, market managers, regional managers
- Management: site management, operations management
Gilton Peixoto, commercial manager (Brasil)
Gilton Peixoto, trained as an electrical engineer, is currently taking part in the optimization of commercial proposals for the creation of electrical transmission systems. Based in São Paulo, he conducts his business throughout all of Brazil.
Séverine Douhard, resp. Costing department (France)
Séverine Douhard works in estimating costs of new reactors in order to respond to customer invitations to bid. She says she is motivated by the strategic projects of the group in which she participates in a growth context due to the resurgence of the nuclear market.
Our last offers - Advising clients and satisfying demand
|Assistant Paie et RH F/H||EUROPE||France|
|Gestionnaire Paie Administration du personnel F/H||EUROPE||France|
|AFS - Manager, Contracts & Procurement||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|AFS - Plants Contract Manager I, Construction Subcontracts (MOX)||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|Buyer II-IV||NORTH AMERICA||United States|
|AFS - Senior Director, Contracts & Procurement||NORTH AMERICA||United States|