Our commitments: Activities in favor of diversity
AREVA’s commitment to diversity may be seen in concrete facts and actions. A few examples, chosen from many:
1. Human Resources
- The number of women hired doubled from 2004 to 2010.
- In 2010, 87 disabled workers were officially recognized as such and 64 interns and work/study participants with disabilities were hired.
- In 2010, an action plan for seniors led to 200 career reviews.
- A special budget was set up for equal pay.
2. Raising awareness
- Every year, a European Disabilities Week is held.
- Every 2 weeks, information sheets are shared with employees on the topic of diversity.
- The new hires receive information on the group’s diversity policy.